Parents and Players of the league please read and abide by the following Codes of Conduct while at practices and games.
Parent’s Code of Conduct
- Know and respect the rules of soccer and abide by them at all times
- Show respect and courtesy to officials and coaches by following their instructions and directions
- Respect the game officials and refrain from addressing them or commenting on their decisions during or after the game.
- Maintain control, avoiding the use of abusive or profane language, taunting or humiliating remarks, and/or gestures and physical assault upon another player at any time
- Respect the coaches and players of the opposing team and display sportsmanship at the conclusion of a game and be humble and generous in victory and proud and courteous in defeat.
- Follow all Association rules, respecting at all times the property of others.
Player’s Code of Conduct
- Learn and respect the rules of soccer.
- Show respect and courtesy to game officials, coaches, and players at all times.
- Respect the game officials and refrain from questioning their decisions or from addressing them in a loud, disrespectful, or abusive manner.
- Cheer for your child’s team in a positive manner, refraining at all times from making negative or abusive remarks about the opposing team. Maintain control of your emotions and avoid actions, language, and/or gestures that may be interpreted as hostile and humiliating.
- Ensure that your child is at all games and practices at the required time or provide the coach with an appropriate excuse beforehand.
- Demonstrate appropriate gestures of sportsmanship at the conclusion of a game, win or lose.
- Teach and practice good sportsmanship and fair play by personally demonstrating a commitment to these virtues.
- Promote the concept that soccer is merely a game and that players and coaches on other teams are opponents, not enemies.