• Eight weekend league games
• End-of-season tournament
• Team and individual registrations accepted
• 1 parent-led practice/week included
• Optional 1x/week comp training session
• U14 and older teams play in Super Rec League
• U6-U12 teams play in-house
We rely on the generous participation of volunteer parent coaches to make our recreational league possible. Please consider being a coach or assistant coach for your player’s team this spring. If coaching isn’t your cup of tea, we have other volunteer opportunities. Thank you for your partnership in bringing the beautiful game to the youth in our community!
• Practice begins week of March 4
• No practice April 8-12
• One parent-led practice/week
• U6/U8 practices are Mon or Wed (coach determined)
• U10/U12 practices are Tue or Thu (coach determined)
• U14/U19 practices negotiable Tue-Fri based on field availability
OPTIONAL INDIVIDUAL TECHNICAL SESSION
• Available to any interested players (not by team)
• U6 sessions are Friday 4-5pm
• U8 sessions are Friday 5:15-6:15pm
• U10 sessions are Monday 4-5pm
• U12-U19 sessions are Monday 5:15-6:15pm
• Eight games March 9-May 5
• No games April 6-7 weekend
• U6-U8 games are mostly Sat am*
• U10-U12 games are mostly Sun pm*
• U14 & U19 games are Sat or Sun
* pending field availability, we will work with team coaches
in advance of the season to adjust game days/times to
avoid any major dual-sport conflicts.
• Three games minimum
• May 6-12 for U6/U8/U10/U12
• Dates TBD for U14/U19
• $345 per player registration fee (team or individual)
• $25 per session for optional comp technical training
1/15 – Deadline for applying as a team
2/16 – Registration closes
2/26 – Rosters finalized
2/29-3/1 – Gear/uniforms distributed
3/1 – Coach orientation
3/4 – Practice begins
3/9 – Games begin
5/4-5/5 – Last league games
5/6-5/12 – Tournament week (U6-U12)
OPTIONAL TEAM REGISTRATION – HOW IT WORKS
If you have a group with enough players to form a complete team (and also have a designated volunteer parent coach), you are invited to fill out the team application. If your team meets the minimum requirements, your team will be accepted and placed into the appropriate division. Team applications must include a minimum number of players as follows : twelve players for U6, ten players for U8 & U10, twelve players for U12, and fourteen players for U14 & U19. Once you have submitted a team application, and all the players on your team have registered and paid as individual players, your team will be approved.
The team application deadline is January 15.
NOT PART OF A TEAM REGISTRATION?
Thats fine! We expect the majority of players to be in this category. You may list buddy requests (in order of priority) and we will do our best. Mutual buddy requests are prioritized (i.e. you ask for a buddy and they ask for you).